Pubblicato il 17/05/2021
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Meccanica, Mechatronics Engineering
About the Company: https://www.technipenergies.com/careers/join-us
Posizione ricercata: Package Engineer jr.
About the Job
Packages are multidisciplinary units that are defined by their functionality. Every component included in the Package (e.g. pump, compressor, valve, vessel, electric motor, Instrument, control system, etc) is important for the functioning of the unit as a whole system. Package Section is in charge of the management of Package Units on Proposals, FEED and EPC Projects. The candidate will initially manage the inquiry, the procurement and the detailed engineering phase of simple Units. Inside the Package Units, she/he will therefore progressively manage more complex Package Unit.
Main Key interactions of the Package Engineer are Internally with Project teams, Procurement, Construction and others engineering disciplines. Externally with clients, vendors, suppliers.
His/Her main responsibilities are:
- ensure timely and qualitative preparation of project technical specifications in coordination with other disciplines;
- prepare the material requisition for inquiry;
- technical analysis of receipt Bids;
- prepare the material requisition for purchase;
- manage the detailed engineering phase and the technical follow up of the orders ensuring proper communication with vendors;
- adhere to the committed man/hours and budget;
- ensure timely reporting on engineering / requisitioning activities to the Lead Discipline Engineer;
- meet quality and HSE objectives of the project;
- interface with other discipline specialist engineers and possibly project support functions such as procurement and planning.
We offer you not only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break down boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
Qualifications: Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Languages: English Fluent
Main Skills requested:
- Capability to perform the work on time with the required Company quality level
- Attitude to work in team and in an international environment
- Availability to international mobility for either short or long term assignment