Pubblicato il 06/10/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Economia
Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degustabox you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
Do you have a knack for analyzing data and creating Market Research reports? Are you eager to contribute to providing the best Market Research experience possible for brands? If so, then please read on.
Our Market Research Trainee combines several exciting aspects. You will get to know the food and beverage industry extremely well, handle huge data sets and really get behind in the numbers, providing brands with the opportunity to improve their products.
- Directly contribute to customer and brand satisfaction through various market Research activities.
- Conduct a full-cycle of Market Research activities for both local and international brands. This means designing research studies, including quantitative and qualitative approaches, consulting brands on questions for surveys, analysing data using Business Intelligence software and preparing final presentations for brands.
- Implement quality-control measures for survey and presentation documents.
- Contribute to the newsletter by providing trend analysis.
- Support Degustabox customers over the phone, by email and through Social Media
- Troubleshoot in Logistics and Customer Service.
This is you
- You have a native level of Italian or have lived for at least 10 years in an Italian-speaking country.
- You are able to provide an Internship Agreement.
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (PPT and Excel).
- You’re able to multi-task and work independently and to tight-deadlines.
- You’re a quick learner: we don’t expect you to know everything straight away but value your ability to learn.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You are business savvy. Previous experience in communication/ marketing is a big plus.
- You have a gift for customer service and treat people with kindness and helpfulness.
- You have studied either Market Research, Marketing and Strategy, Economics or Psychology.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer at Degustabox is the professional challenge coupled with our company culture. We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
The internship is paid
We also offer:
- Flexible working hours
- ½ a day off on your birthday
- Company yoga
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Unlimited snacks
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.