Pubblicato il 04/09/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Finanza
Borsa Italiana Spa, the company responsible for the organization and management of Italian financial markets, provides an internship opportunity in Cassa di Compensazione e Garanzia Spa (CC&G), part of the London Stock Exchange Group, as Operations Support
Workplace: Rome, Via Tomacelli 146
- client support
- daily regulation cycles monitoring
- ICSD’s pre-settlement balances management
- ICSD’s settlement instruction management
- fails management and execution of Buy-In (Cash Settlement)
- management of the impact of ICSD’s corporate actions in the Clearing and Settlement
- management of the impact of National corporate actions in the Clearing and Settlement
- preparation of business requirements, specifications, CR or other documentation
- participation in internal and external tests
- settlement management of CC&G’s investments
- back up Clearing Operations
- preparation of CC&G’s internal Procedures (Procedure Delicate).
Candidate profile/Key Skills
The ideal candidate has:
- Master Degree in Economics or Finance
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Team working attitude
- Precision and attention to details
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
About the London Stock Exchange Group
LSEG’s vision is to be the most trusted expert in global financial markets. This is achieved through leading the world in providing access to capital, helping customers optimise capital resources and promoting trusted and transparent environments and services for investment.
LSEG is a diversified international exchange Group that sits at the heart of the world’s financial community. The Group operates through four key business divisions: Capital Markets (broad range of international equity, bond and derivatives markets); Post Trade (post trade and risk management services); Global Technology Services (high performance trading platforms and capital markets software); and Information Services (real-time and reference data products).
LSEG prides itself on operating a neutral, trusted, well-regulated and systemically important market infrastructure and does this within a fast paced, real-time and highly regulated environment. The Group is accountable to its shareholders, clients, regulators and the societies in which it operates and the Group Values and Behaviours underpin how the Group meets those accountabilities.
Tipo di contratto: stage
Durata: 6 mesi, full time
Ammontare dell’indennità: 700 euro netti + ticket del valore di 5,29 euro
Area di inserimento: Operations
Indirizzo mail a cui inviare le candidature: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rif: Operations).