As part of its efforts to further strengthen its international footprint, Natixis’ Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) is launching its second pan-European Graduate Program alongside its first American & Asian Analyst Programs!
Have you graduated from a top-ranked European University, Engineering or Business school? Do you wish to join the CIB of the second most important banking group in France which offers you the opportunity of a challenging and diversified career? Are you looking for a true international experience to develop yourself professionally and personally? Join us!
During the 18-month CIB EMEA Graduate Program, you will gain hands-on experience in different investment banking businesses in 3 different countries. You will build up your knowledge of Natixis’ CIB strategy and network with international teams of banking experts.
Over three six-month placements, you will receive training in all of our CIB activities, firstly in London before moving to one of our platforms in Frankfurt, Madrid, Milan and for the first time, Dubai with a final 6-month placement in Paris.
Who can Apply
This designed for recent graduates (Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D degrees obtained in the last year) from the best European ranked schools and universities in business management and engineering:
- First experience in Financial services (Internships)
- With international experience (internships, humanitarian missions, studies)
- Fluent in English, interested in learning French
- Enthusiastic, agile, willing to develop a diverse international career
- Availability from mid-September for 18 months and also during May/June for interviews
How to Apply
- Send your resume and application letter during the application period from April 5th to May 3rd (closing date) on Natixis career section – Quoting reference : NI06476
- HR interviews in May will take place in nearest branch of our EMEA platform
- Interviews with managers will be held on 29th & 30th of June in London
- Final selection by panel will be disclosed in early July 2017
- If your application is successful, you will join our teams in London as Analyst EMEA Graduate in September 2017