Electronic Hardware Engineer
Pubblicato il 19/07/2016
Tipo Laurea: Ingegneria (Elettronica, Automazione)
The role, within the Electronic R&D Department, will be in charge for the development of electronic control boards and will be responsible for the following activities:
- Develop high quality and high performance products to fulfill the market request based on the features/specification
- Improves products’ value proposition introducing new technology
- Cooperate with other team member to perform feasibility analysis for new product design and to improve products’ performance
- Technical support for the customer
- Design the hardware according to all input from our clients
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in Electronic or Automation Engineering and a brilliant academic career.
Ability to manage time and consistently meet deadlines, problem solving and team working complete the profile.
Knowledge of electronic circuit design and of English language is required.
Place of work: Arcevia (AN)
Please send your updated cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org