Tipo di Laurea: Informatica, Ingegneria Informatica
Company: Geometry Global
Reporting to: Simone Ratti – Geometry Global Intelligence Italy, Business Unit Director
Department: Innovation Team
Location: Rome area (preferred), Remote worker
ABOUT GEOMETRY GLOBAL
Born out of the merger between G2, OgilvyAction and JWT Action, Geometry Global was launched in June 2013, immediately becoming the world’s largest activation network.
Geometry Global delivers pitch-perfect creativity and innovation across a range of disciplines including Shopper, Relationship, Promotional and Experiential, Trade and Digital Marketing.
We analyse behaviour by diving deep into data. From there, we unearth insights that become platforms for our planning. And through the combination of these key points of influence, and pitch-perfect creativity, we reshape shopper journeys. We call that Precision Activation: the right combination of spaces, places, moments and voices that enable us to sell more for our clients.
Geometry Global is part of the WPP Group. For more information, visit www.geometry.com.
The Candidate should have 2/4-year experience in developing web applications using the mentioned technologies. The Candidate will have experience working in a team to deliver projects.
The Candidate should have a good understanding of Object-Oriented development. The Candidate must be able to communicate well with all team members. Essentially we are looking for a positive person who looks for solutions and thrives on solving problems.
- Contribute to the the concept, the design, the execution, the testing and the maintenance of the products/services
- Integrate the technical platforms and guarantee the interoperability of service components
- Estimate the development efforts, and execute coding in a timely manner
- Communicate at the right time any obstacles met during programming process
- Secure proper project documentation and archiving
- Participate in project reviews and provide update on project status
Skills, Competencies and Experience
- Expert HTML5, CSS3, LESS or SCSS
- Expert Angular.JS
- Expert Node.JS
- Expert MongoDB (and Mongoose in particular)
- Ability to target a range of browsers and devices, from the latest iOS right down to IE8
- A passion, and eye, for great Design
- Understanding of MV* methodologies
- A working knowledge of back-end technologies (e.g. .NET)
- Amazon AWS platform (S3, EC2)
- GulpJS or GruntJS
- Good English language skills required in order to handle written correspondence and verbal communication for business purposes.
Aptitudes & Behaviours
- Passion to achieve high standards
- Can-do attitude with the ability to focus on a solution
- Great communicator that works well in a team
- Interested in emerging technology and new ways of developing solutions
- Shares knowledge, and builds excitement around new technologies with others in the team
SUCCESS CRITERIA / KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
Success in this role will be determined through achievements in:
- Proactivity in embracing innovative solutions for Geometry Global Intelligence’s platforms
- Development of Technical solutions that meet requirements
- Delivery of work that conform to Geometry Global’s coding and documentation standards, on time and budget.
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com.