Pubblicato il 15/07/2021
Tipo di Laurea: Tecniche della prevenzione nell’ambiente e nei luoghi di lavoro
About this program:
We would like to offer you a unique opportunity to be part of our Health and Safety team whilst you acquire real experience on the field for this profession. You will share time and shadow our first-class team of professionals in an Amazon warehouse environment. During your journey, you will go through a training itinerary of ˜500 hours, which includes the Module C (24 hours) to become a Prevention and Protection Service Manager as well as a complementary on the job training, for developing your technical skills and competencies, which will enable you to improve occupational health and safety conditions at our workplaces. You will learn planning, prioritization and you will develop analytical skills as well as communication and teamwork competencies. Throughout the program you will receive the support of a mentor to advance successfully in all these areas.
At the end of the program, you will have obtained the accredited title of RSPP and 2 years of work experience, but above all you, will have acquired the necessary competencies to fulfill a health and safety specialist position in our team.
During the apprenticeship program, you will learn the perform the following tasks:
- Assisting with the delivery of safety performance and monitoring, in line with personnel, team and functional goals and objectives,
- Facilitating and/or arranging training programs on critical Fulfillment Center EHS issues,
- Supporting the implementation of EHS programs within Fulfillment Center Operations, while delivering key risk assessment activities,
- Driving compliance with local and EU legislation,
- Ensuring that EHS systems are kept accurate at all times, with completed incident reports, alongside all supporting documentation,
- Assisting the construction of incident prevention programs,
- Contributing to Fulfillment Center requests for improvement of on-site safety and positively impact accident trends,
- Participating in the EU Fulfillment Center EHS Safety Audit Program,
- Arranging and conducting basic surveys and checks in the Fulfillment Center environment, looking into facility processes, Health and Safety supplies as well as employee behaviors.
QUALIFICHE DI BASE
You can access our apprenticeship program if:
- You are between 18 and 28 years old,
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in “Tecnico della Prevenzione nell’Ambiente e nei Luoghi di Lavoro”
- You speak Italian fluently and demonstrate good communication skills (written and oral),
- English level B1
- You have the ability to understand and follow verbal or written technical instructions,
- You have motivation and practical approach,
- You want to acquire a commitment to learn, develop and get involved,
- You have knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel,
- You are a proactive person and open to acquiring new knowledge and skills
- You like to work in a team and easily build relationships with others.
You possess experience of Lean, 5S, Kaizen methodologies,
- Qualifications of experience of environmentally conscious initiatives
- Minimum professional experience in industry and logistics environments
Our program is the perfect opportunity to learn the profession while you work, as you will be studying and at the same gathering working experience in a real environment and earning a competitive salary.
Apply we are waiting for you! (If you want to add a cover letter to your CV, attach them in a single PDF)!
At Amazon, we believe in equality. We passionately believe that diversity in our teams is our main source of success. Decisions in the selection processes are based on the experience and skills of the candidates and candidates. We value the passion to discover, innovate, make things easy and build.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN (IF ALREADY REGISTERED) TO OUR NEW CAREER CENTER: placement.uniroma2.it/?p=19339