Pubblicato il 18/03/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Gestionale
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are looking for a Service&Commissioning Engineer to join our Power Grids Business, location Santa Palomba.
The selected candidate will execute service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. He/she will deliver quality customer service to satisfy customers. In close co-operation with customers and others ABB teams, he/she will take actions to identify new Service business opportunities for ABB.
- Perform service tasks like installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently, identify technical problems and make analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories (installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, replacements etc.).
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation. Maintain a good relationship with customers. Identify new sales opportunities and communicates them internally.
- Coordinate, prepare and ensure that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities.
- Prepare all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative. Report work done in a timely manner and follow up when needed.
- Troubleshoot simple equipment failure and make recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future.
- Provide recommendations to management to improve operations and customer service.
- Apply safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities. Reports unsafe practices and incidents
- A bachelor/master degree in Management Engineering;
- Office Suite knowledge;
- SAP and CAD knowledge is a plus;
- English language knowledge (at least B2).
More about us
The Power Grids business offers energy and automation products, systems, services and software solutions for the entire generation, transmission and distribution chain. The industry’s leading portfolio includes solutions for network integration, transmission, distribution and automation and a full range of high voltage products and transformers. ABB pioneered HVDC technology over 60 years ago and is responsible for around half of the HVDC installed base in the world. ABB is the world’s largest producer of transformers and is the market leader in high-voltage substation products and solutions, pushing tensions to record levels.