Pubblicato il 03/07/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale
QuintilesIMS is a leading global information, services and technology company providing clients in the healthcare industry with end-to-end solutions to measure and improve their performance.
We are currently looking for an intern to join our Consulting Team within Services Division in Rome.
The intern will be involved, under supervision, in development and delivery of consulting projects by:
- conducting desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources
- performing quantitative analyses to aid development of recommendations
- supporting project team for the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops
- taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- proactively developing knowledge of healthcare industry and consulting methodologies
- acquiring deep knowledge of IMS proprietary data sources.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MSc graduate in Economics or Management Engineering with strong record of academic achievement
- Ability to analyze complex data, draw conclusions and succinctly summarize recommendations
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: strong skills in working with Excel spreadsheets and creating presentations with Power Point
- Proficiency both in English and Italian
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good planning, time-management and organisational skills
- Ability to work on a team.
Starting date: mid July
Internship grant and lunch vouchers
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org