Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria
Società: Bulgari Gioielli SPA
L’offerta è aperta a laureandi o neolaureati.
Durata: 6 mesi
Inizio previsto: metà Aprile/inizio Maggio
Sede: Lungotevere Marzio 11, Roma
Rimborso spese di 800€/mese + buoni pasto da 7€
INTERNSHIP – INVENTORY CONTROL & STOCK MANAGEMENT
Bulgari Gioielli is offering an internship opportunity within the High Jewellery Logistic Department based in Rome.
The intern will support the logistics activities/processes for Gems and High Jewellery Finished Products, ensuring efficient and proper material handling, document completeness and correct registrations in the systems, according to Company F&A and Logistics procedures.
- Preparing the necessary shipping documentation (e.g. CITES) and technical data sheets
- Support the manager on handling external relations with the customs, clients, shipping agents, Ministries etc. respecting import/export rules
- Support the performing product receiving (Finished Products, consignment, buyback/return, Quality Control)
- Verify conformity of received products and documentation to import/export norms
- Ensure the constant updating of the system and follow up discrepancies physical/documents with sender
- Maintain inventory control records
- Support all activities (picking, packing and good issue) regarding national/international shipments based on open deliveries.
- Support the logistic team on on-going special projects
- Grad Students/Newly Graduated in Economics or Engineering – an experience abroad is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel). The knowledge of SAP/MM will be considered a plus
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Customer Orientation (both internal and external)
- Efficient communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and pragmatic approach
Inviare la candidatura applicando al seguente link: https://bulgari.recruitmentplatform.com/FO/PCAFK026203F3VBQB798N7V11/details.html?nPostingId=409849&nPostingTargetId=579198&id=PCAFK026203F3VBQB798N7V11&LG=EN&mask=bulgari