Pubblicato il 15/05/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Lettere
UberEATS is looking for top candidates to help us grow our business in the Rome market! Are you smart, driven, and willing to work hard? We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a desire to sell and a passion for creating lasting partnerships that shape our growing business. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person with tremendous upside and potential for more responsibility based on performance. If you think you’ve got what it takes to help move UberEATS to the next level, we’d love to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan.
- Drive business development & lead communication with all potential partners through the entire business cycle.
- Exceed monthly targets and all activities of revenue generation.
- Build strong relationships with restaurant owners by being a trusted advisor to them.
- Manage and track your account funnel, with multiple simultaneous opportunities.
- Share your learnings with the team & mentor newer sales team members.
- Be a critical part of building UberEATS restaurant partnerships.
- Source contact info for high-quality, local restaurants and run a pipeline of prospects.
- Network, cold call, and close new partners to the UberEATS platform.
- Hustle, have fun, and get creative!
Who we’re looking for:
- Passion for Uber, growing the UberEATS brand, and the food scene in Rome.
- Ability to handle cold calling by being assertive, positive, and persistent.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I work hard because I love it” approach.
- Confidence to reach out to restaurant partners & win new business over the phone.
- You are a relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented individual who is passionate about making a career in sales.
- 1-4 years of experience in field sales, inside sales, business development or key account management is a plus, but not required.
- A people person — you love talking to people and getting them excited.
- Ability to stay poised and organized in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, or are currently working toward one.
- Seniority level: Entry Level.
- This is a 12-month fixed term contract (40 hours/week) with an initial probation period of 1 or 3 months. Yearly salary is in the €26,000 range.
Please email email@example.com with your CV attached if you wish to apply or have any question.