Pubblicato il 11/11/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Informatica/ telecomunicazioni/ elettronica, Matematica, Fisica
Descrizione del tirocinio
The internship involves the inclusion and the training of the resource in the Serco Copernicus Maintenance Team of Serco Italia SpA.
Serco Copernicus Maintenance Team provides support to the following Programmes:
- Data Hub Service (DHuS), a large Earth Observation data dissemination
- ONDA DIAS Service, consortium selected to provide the Copernicus Data and Information Access Service (DIAS). DIAS has the objective of supporting the development of Copernicus based user applications and of enabling research and business.
- Space Situational Awareness Near Earth Objects (SSA NEO), the ESA programme in charge of detecting natural objects such as asteroids that can potentially impact Earth and cause
Serco Copernicus Maintenance Team activities spread over the following:
- System Engineering
- Earth Observation Data Management
- Integration, Validation and Verification (IVV)
- Engineering support to Operations environments
The primary task of the internship is to support the Integration, Validation and Verification in the mixed frame Copernicus – SSA NEO contracts.
Attività previste per il tirocinio
Foreseen activities may cover all areas of the System testing, such as:
- Review and generation of Software Technical Notes;
- Requirements analysis and traceability to Test Cases;
- Tests execution and evaluation;
Analysis of issues in collaboration with Development team.
Risultati del tirocinio
Expected results are the following:
- Supporting Integration, Validation and Verification in both Copernicus and SSA NEO contracts by means of tests execution and documentation generation;
- Supporting the development of an End-to-End Automated Test Pipeline.
A Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in science or engineering is required.
- Basic Linux/Unix Operating System environment
- Basic Programming skills (e.g. Python, shell script, Java )
- Strong communication skills
- Team player approach
- Good English written and spoken
- Knowledge of ESA EO missions and Copernicus programme is an asset
- Knowledge of ESA ECSS standard and System engineering processes is an asset
Conditions: 6 months, 800 euros/month gross
Contact’s point: RedLab@serco.com