Associate Researcher Characterization Lab (Tempo Determinato - Guidonia Montecelio)
Pubblicato il: 08/04/2016
Tipo Laurea: Scienze
Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 66 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Associate Researcher Characterization Lab.
(Tempo Determinato – Guidonia Montecelio)
Defining, planning and carrying out, with the proper coordination from the Laboratory Head, of the experimental design aimed towards the characterisation of biotherapeutic proteins with the use of chromatographic and mass spectrometry techniques, elaborating and interpretating the analytical data for discussion with the manager and team and ensuring the recording and traceability of the obtained results in the laboratory notebooks or in electronic files concerning the carried out activities in due time.
Who you are:
- Degree in Chemistry or Biotechnology, any specialization (Masters, PhD) in Biochemistry or Bio-analytics
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of chemistry in proteins and glycoproteins
- Experience in analytical protein techniques with a focus on various chromatographic techniques (RP, IEX, HIC, HILIC)
- Experience in mass spectrometry techniques for protein analysis (ESI; MALDI; Orbitrap; LC-MS/MS; Q-TOF)
- Experience in mass spectrometry techniques for glycan/ glycopeptides analysis
- Basic Statistics knowledge
- GMP know-how
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online: