Business Analyst - Apprendistato, Roma
Pubblicato il 10/05/2021
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria
For our Rome, offices we are looking for Business Analysts graduate students or with a first internship experience.
Ideal candidates are people with a high level of positive energy, team players, proactive, with excellent track records and impeccable English.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Data collection and analysis.
- Preparation of documents for clients.
- Mapping of business activities and processes.
- Support of senior team members in defining improvement strategies, business process re-engineering, e-procurement, change management.
- Management of the relationship with the team and the clients.
- Master’s degree in economics, engineering and similar.
- High level of written/spoken English.
- Perfect mastery of the Office package with advanced Excel.
- Excellent stress management and ability to act promptly on request
- Problem solving aptitude and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, creative and proactive attitude, strong commitment and result orientation.
- A great place to work, where we value work life balance.
- People will be immediately placed in teams on consulting projects with international clients.
- A young, stimulating and international environment, in which everyone can best express their potential.
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com
N.B. The interviews will be in English and a business case will be analyzed.