Pubblicato il 21/11/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia
Description of the role:
As junior Treasury Analyst you will actively support the management of the group’s liquidity. As part of the treasury front office team, you will be involved in:
- managing a corporate and govies bond portfolio;
- assessing interest rate, FX and counterparty exposure of the company;
- borrowing and lending activities to group’s companies.
Knowledge & skills:
Analytical skills, problem solving, critical and fast thinking, flexibility, proactivity.
Good MS Office (Excel, Access and Power Point in particular) knowledge.
Good knowledge of SAP/VBA /SQL/Python would be a plus.
Good knowledge of Bloomberg/Reuters would be a plus.
Tasks of the trainee:
- identifying, analyzing and proposing new financial instruments;
- updating internal reporting on the performance of investments made;
- analyzing the performance of the company’s funding and investments;
- managing the cash flow planning process;
- managing deposit and financing activities with other group companies.
In order to apply for this position, we kindly ask you to fill the form you can find at the following link:
Please be advised that only the candidates that have filled the form will be considered in the selection process.