Pubblicato il 24/08/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria
Hours: Match days, weekends
Start Date: Immediate/Flexible
YOU’LL BE AMAZED AT WHAT WE DO »
Hawk-Eye Innovations develops, markets, and delivers the most sophisticated officiating tool in sport. Beginning with tennis and cricket in 2001, Hawk-Eye continues to diversify and grow into new sports and new applications through its commitment to new ideas and cutting edge technology. It is accurate, reliable, and practical, with fans around the globe now demanding it to be a part of serious sports events.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Europe, and are a fundamental part of officiating and broadcasting in over 25 international sports across our Ball Tracking, SMART (Synchronised Multi-Angle Replay Technology) and SMART Production products. Every year we cover over 20,000 events and games across 500+ stadiums in over 90 countries.
We now deliver services to 17 out of the top 20 most valuable sports leagues in the world. Our opportunities are endless, as we push the boundaries of technology in all areas of Sport.
WHAT THE JOB IS ALL ABOUT »
These match-day positions will include on-site work at football stadiums in your region. The role will encompass installation and operation of the technology at matches of Serie A TIM, Coppa Italia and UEFA competitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at the forefront of sports technology in top-flight football leagues as part of a young and dynamic team. We will equip you with the technical training, support and full exposure to our systems to perform your day to day tasks.
This will involve:
- Assist Setting up the video review system and goal-line technology;
- Conducting pre-match checks of the systems in accordance with standard procedures;
- Liaising with match officials and host broadcasters both on-site and remotely;
- Operating the technologies during the match;
- Bright and enterprising with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactive attitude and ability to work on your own initiative;
- Time management skills and ability to work in a high pressure, live broadcast environment;
- Ability to liaise with clients and customers in a professional and approachable manner;
- Ideally, an interest in sport and/or sport analysis;
- Full valid driving licence required;
- Preferable experience working with VT / replay technology desirable, or live event / technical production;
- Fluency in Italian (native level) and English.
- Real exposure to the forefront of the sports officiating and broadcasting world;
- The opportunity to work in some of the most well-known and exciting football stadiums around the country;
- Access to the some of the most intelligent, innovative and driven people in our industry;
The email contact to send applications is the following: firstname.lastname@example.org