Job reference : 3115-it_IT-28484172
Type of contract : Temporary
Localisation : Milan 20122, IT
Contract duration : From 1 to 24 months
Level of studies : Master’s Degree
Years of experience : 6 months – 1 year
Intesa Sanpaolo is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 11,1 milion of retail customers through a network of 4400 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country’s growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,200 branches and 7.8 million customers in 12 countries. Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in 29 countries in support of its corporate customers’ cross-border business.
Intesa Sanpaolo is looking for bright and dynamic Graduates willing to start their career with one of the most important and solid European Bank.
Scope and Purpose: We offer a 24 months tailor made cross-country rotational development program. This Program is designed to develop well prepared professionals with broader knowledges of financial sector, such as M&A or Private Equity or Structured Finance and Corporate Debt Restructuring. After these months they will be part of the Chief Lending Office of Intesa Sanpaolo and they will have the mission to perform business, credit and risk analysis.
The structure of the Program is 4 rotations of 6 months, it includes:
• Technical training/Banking Foundation
• Behavioural training
Selection: October – December 2018
Duration of the Program: 2019 – 2021
Experience Required. Please note that for this selection will be considered only:
– candidates with a grade up to 105/110 L or equivalent
– candidates who no longer have to attend classes and will graduate not later than May/June
– Italian fluency is not a mandatory requirement.
• Master’s/5-year degree in Economics, Management Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Political Science
• International Experience (work/study/life) is a plus
• Proficiency in English
• A valid visa/work permit for European Union
• Globally mobile, international mindset
• Motivated to work in a fast-moving environment
• Detail-oriented, analytical approach and problem-solving attitude
• Flexible & able to cope with complexity
We recommend to upload:
• Cover letter
• Additional certifications
All documents and the email content must be in English.
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION YOU HAVE TO APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!