Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria (Gestionale)
Founded in 1884 by Sotirio Bulgari as a single jewellery shop in the capital city of Rome, Bulgari’s name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Creating a highly distinctive style that
celebrates its rich Roman history, Bulgari is able to blend modernity with classicism.
The original pioneering spirit of the Bulgari family helped to evolve the company into a successful and global Maison, while its roots in jewellery and watches have grown into new expressions of
accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts.
Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a brand of worldwide renown. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari’s people are its soul, the living part of our brand.
Corporate Sales Training Internship
BVLGARI, the magnificent Italian jeweller, is a global and diversified luxury brand featuring exceptional quality, innovative style together with an impeccable service. Since 1884, we have been setting the pace for Italian style in jewellery, watches, accessories, fragrances and leather goods.
Within our Worldwide Sales Department based in Rome, we are looking for a recently graduated students to join our Retail
The Intern will support the team in the following main activities:
- Work together with training team for the organization of central training sessions for all key categories: High End, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, liaising with vendors Support central training team in the organization of the following training events: worldwide train the trainers sessions and training sessions on Bulgari client experience in the markets
- Support in the development process of the training material, collecting training needs, existing information and benchmarkingcompetitors
- Support central training team on the organization of local training events, in-class and in-store and on-boarding programs for new hired trainers
- Support in the scouting and management of the network of external suppliers for training materials related to the above events- Support in the budget process management
- Collect best practices among the different commercial companies on training and client experience
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities:
- University Degree in Economics or Management Engineering
- “Erasmus” student or working experience abroad
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (excel and power point)
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Very good analytical and numerical skills
- Planning and Organization
- Distinctive relational and communication skills
- Drive for results
Città di lavoro: Roma (RM)
Tipo di contratto: Stage extra-curriculare
Salario offerto: 800.00 EUR Mensili
Per candidarsi a questa posizione inviare il proprio CV, autorizzando il trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs. 196/2003), all’indirizzo e-mail: job.D@bulgari.joblogix.com indicando nell’oggetto “Bulgari Corporate Sales Training Internship”.