Internship in Consulting Business Analytics
Pubblicato il: 18/01/2017
Tipo Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Informatica, Gestionale, Informatica o similari
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
Internship in Consulting, based in Rome
Oracle Consulting Services (OCS) has an extremely high profile with customers. We understand and analyze their IT problems and opportunities, then provide the best Oracle technology solutions. Technology and Applications consultants act as trusted advisors for customers, and do whatever it takes to deliver solutions that meet their business and value objectives.
As a consulting business, customer relationships are the heart of growing our business. We are ambassadors at the customer site both to create the right relationship and trust from the customers and to deliver high quality projects, services and advices. Our skills and capabilities are Oracle Consulting’s most important asset.
We are looking to add an intern to our highly experienced Business Analytics team in Italy. This intern will work on projects implementing the full range of Oracle Business Analytics Products.
What we offer:
- 6-month Full-time internship
- retribution: 775€/month
- Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment
- To start in April
What we are looking for:
- Ideally a Degree in Business Engineering, Computer Engineering, Economics or other comparable qualification
- Professional attitude, with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Willingness to succeed in a dynamic Consulting Environment
- Willingness to join a dynamic, multinational team
- Willingness to develop your skills in Consulting and Technology
- Fluency in English and Italian are requested
- Knowledge of following area will be a plus
Oracle – Like no one else:
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
Most important is an eagerness to learn!
To apply, send a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oracle Recruiting: “Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent”.