Pubblicato il 25/09/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Economia
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Cash Collections Organization resumes ownership of the company’s trade receivables. The focus is reduction of DSO and improvement of cash-flow by driving timely settlement from customers using standardized processes and tools. The organization will engage with other relevant departments within the company to resolve disputes and inform about necessary impairments. It provides timely and relevant reporting and supports projects.
The Cash Collector is responsible for the A/R functions of the relevant legal entity or Region. He/she overlooks the collection process and provides guidance and support. He/she interacts with all levels of senior management, ensuring appropriate degree of awareness about potential risks to SAP. While working across standard collections tasks on a defined customer portfolio, he/she will assume Responsibility for additional tasks.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
The main tasks are:
- business administration
- Supporting colleagues with customer related tasks
- perform monitoring and collection of receivables
- manage open items incl. overdue receivables
- investigate billing discrepancies and respond to external queries
- support ad-hoc queries and contributes to projects
- follow SAP processes and use application tools available in ISP
Very important in this role is interaction and communication with other team members, managers and customers in an international environment, and as such require advanced communication and language skill
- Fluent written and spoken English and Italian language skills
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent “Customer Focus” approach
- Must be a well-organized and self-starter with “can do” attitude
- Independent communication and negotiation with client
- Communication skills (verbally and written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong will to deliver excellent quality
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Team spirit contribution
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.