Pubblicato il 02/09/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Informatica, Ingegneria Informatica, Ingegneria Gestionale, Matematica
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.
ServiceNow is the market leader cloud platform to manage all the Enterprise processes. DXC is looking for new hires to enlarge the dedicated practice in Italy that has the objective to help our customer in the adoption, implementation and transformation of their ServiceNow platform. We are searching motivate and tech lovers people that want to begin a career path as ServiceNow consultant.
What we offer:
- Technical training that allow to acquire personal certification with great recognition on the market
- Training on the job, side by side with high-level experienced colleges
- Large landscape in using the platform on all different modules/functionalities
- Gradual involvement in Client-face activities
- Be part of a World Wide practice that offer the possibility to relate with different Countries and cultures
After the first phase focused on technical aspects to acquire the competence in implementing and configuring the platform, in a long-medium term, based on capacities and personal attitude is possibility to embark on:
- a more functional role: Business Analyst/Process Consultant/Project Manager
- a more technical role: Architect/Solution Consultant/Guru
- Degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Management Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Experiences in software development universities’ projects with programming languages like Java, Python,
The ideal candidate has relational and analytical skills, with constant focus on the goals, team-working ability and proficient Italian and English (both oral and written).
Knowledge of one or more of the following is not mandatory but will be considered a plus:
- ITIL process
Job Location: Cernusco Sul Naviglio, DXC’s site. (MI), Pomezia (RM)
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org