Pubblicato il 23/04/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria
Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for an:
Business & Commercial Planning Intern
- Internship of 6 months length
- International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
- Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
- Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
Specific responsibilities include:
You will support the Finance department in:
- Tracking and monitoring of the market performance (conventional products and RRPs), sharing learnings with the Management;
- Supporting in the activation and tracking of commercial initiatives;
- Supporting monthly and quarterly volume and financial data transmission to PMI headquarter;
- Tracking and understanding of corporate revenues evolution;
- Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly corporate and local reports;
- Perform ad-hoc financial evaluations as requested by the Management.
- University Master degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or Engineering;
- Communication skill;
- Quick learning capabilities, Entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity
- Ability to work alone and in teams;
- Fluent in English and Fluent in Italian;
- Literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in other Multinational Company or in a similar role is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
A reimbursement package (900 € monthly stage bonus + ticket restaurant) is provided.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a valid consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.