Pubblicato il 30/07/2019
Tipo di Laurea (triennale o magistrale): Business Administration, Economia, Finance, Giurisprudenza
About Morrow Sodali:
Morrow Sodali is a leading provider of strategic advice and shareholder services to corporate clients around the world. The firm provides corporate boards and executives with strategic advice and services relating to a broad range of activities, including mergers and acquisitions, annual and special meetings, shareholder activist initiatives, multinational cross-border equity transactions and debt restructuring services.
From headquarters in New York and London, and offices and partners in major capital markets, Morrow Sodali serves more than 700 corporate clients in 40 countries, including many of the world’s largest multinational corporations. In addition to listed and private companies, its clients include mutual funds, ETFs, stock exchanges and membership associations.
For our office in Rome, we are currently looking for 2-3 motivated interns for a six-month internship experience (starting from late September / October 2019) to support our Operations and Governance Teams. In this internship, the interns will be involved in day-to-day business activities: new and ongoing current Operations and Governance projects.
- Form and sustain ongoing relationships with institutional investors (Asset Managers, Pension Funds, Hedge Funds etc.) and intermediaries.
- Handle multichannel communication with stakeholders which includes but is not limited to inbound, outbound, email, etc., in order to effectively explain information during specific campaigns (i.e. AGM/EGM, M&A, etc.)
- Collect and validating data from various types of company disclosure documents on executive compensation, corporate governance, and E&S topics;
- Actively participate in preparing client reports;
- Assist Vice Presidents, Project/Account Managers and other team members on a daily basis to ensure all tasks are completed on a timely and professional manner.
- Proactive contribution in further development of deliverables layouts and structures
- Graduate (Bachelor/Master) in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Law or related fields;
- Dynamic and proactive approach;
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Enthusiasm and motivation to work in an international company.
- Excellent skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up);
- Knowledge of SharePoint is considered an advantage.
Fluency in English;
Any other language skills (i.e. French, Spanish, German) are considered a plus.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Morrow Sodali Internship – Tor Vergata” in the subject line.