Pubblicato il 26/06/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Economia
Founded in 1884 by Sotirio Bulgari as a single jewellery shop in the capital city of Rome, Bulgari’s name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Creating a highly distinctive style that celebrates its rich Roman history, Bulgari is able to blend modernity with classicism.
The original pioneering spirit of the Bulgari family helped to evolve the company into a successful and global Maison, while its roots in jewellery and watches have grown into new expressions of accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts.
Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a brand of worldwide renown. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari’s people are its soul, the living part of our brand.
Bulgari offers a multitude of positions and activities around the world. Innumerable possibilities and dynamic career opportunities are accessible for both experienced professionals and recent graduates within Bulgari or the LVMH Group. As well, there are always a variety of pathways between these various departments, countries and activities. At Bulgari, you are encouraged to demonstrate your potential by pursuing the career direction that suits your natural talents.
Bulgari is looking for a High Jewelry and Haute Horlogerie Business Analyst (Temporary contract – Maternity Replacement).
The position, based in Rome, will be part of the Corporate Sales High Jewelry and Haute Horlogerie Operation Support Department.
- Support the High End Jewelry product assortment and allocation within Worldwide Bulgari network according to events calendar, store replenishment and spot requests for client submissions.
- Run weekly report on High Jewelry stock.
- Manage administrative activities related to the High End Department Budget, by following the whole process from supplier masterdata opening till final invoice.
- Manage the Budget expense report and, with cost control consciousness, advice the Team on expenses limits/allowance.
- Deliver ad hoc Power Point presentations (for new product launches and product briefings for Grand Vendeurs).
- Support the Team for the commercial event preparation by liaising with the event team ensuring a smooth organization.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- University Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a Business Analyst / Merchandising role within international environment/Headquarter
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, with special focus on Excel and Power Point
- SAP proficiency
- Fluency in Italian and English (French will be considered a plus)
- Distinctive communication skills
- Drive for result
- Customer focus
- Make-things-happen approach
Six-months Internship, Location: Rome. 1-2 years of experience
To apply send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.