Pubblicato il 12/10/2016
Tipo di laurea: Chimica, Ingegneria Meccanica
Bridgestone Europe is a key regional subsidiary of Tokyo-based Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest manufacturer of tyres and other rubber products. Bridgestone Corporation and its subsidiaries employ over 140.000 people around the world, operate 178 plants in 25 nations and sell products in more than 150 countries. One in five vehicles in the world drives on the company’s tyres. “Serving Society with Superior Quality” has been our mission since Shojiro Ishibashi founded Bridgestone in 1931. Our founder’s original vision and philosophy drives us to make life safer and more fulfilling for people everywhere. That means pursuing the highest quality in products, in service, in technology and in all our corporate activities. This philosophy is embedded in the way we work. We call it “The Bridgestone Essence” and it embodies the spirit that we all share and our desire to build a better Bridgestone for our customers, shareholders, business partners and, of course, our employees.
Bridgestone has opportunities to develop and grow your career. As the world’s largest tire and rubber company, we strive to offer development opportunities in our global organization including our technical centers in the US and Japan. Your ability to apply engineering technics to identify solutions as well as apply creativity to improve performance and solve challenges are critical. Your ideas and concepts will impact our ability to design and develop products to meet the future needs of our European consumers.
We are looking for a
JUNIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
Through continuous activity, improve processes to increase efficiency and optimize costs and develop new process technology in tire production. After orientation and training, performs assignments of specific engineering tasks, contributing to a specific phase of larger projects in manufacturing area. Emphasis is on document preparation, data analysis, reporting activity, drawing preparation, active participation on continuous improvement activity in Plant.
- Performs a variety of tasks, planned to provide experience/familiarization with Technical Center Europe and European Plants, the methods, practices, programs
- Collects and evaluates data, develops plans for improvement activity in Plant
- Develop enough autonomy to manage assigned tasks by himself/herself
- Suggest straightforward solutions to problems using readily available, clear and direct references
- All Functions within Bridgestone Technical Center Europe
- Bridgestone Corporate Functions
- EMEA Manufacturing plants
- University Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Computer Very good MS Office packages
- Basic knowledge of production technology
- Statistic and simulation tool
- Fluency in English
If Interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.