Pubblicato il 13/06/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Informatica, Ingegneria Informatica, Ingegneria Gestionale, Ingegneria Matematica, ICT and Internet Engineering, Statistica, Matematica
DXC Technology is looking for Application Junior Developer to join our company working on Application Services’ Organization which cover four areas: Applications Development; Applications Modernization and Transformation; Testing and Digital Assurance; Applications Management.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
You will learn how to use the major frameworks, programming languages, development environments and next generation skills (e.g.: Java/JEE, Spring MVC, JSF, Cloud, Mobility, AWS, MS Azure, Scrum…).
- Degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Management Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics.
- A proven passion for IT sector.
The ideal candidate has relational and analytical skills, with constant focus on the goals, team-working ability and proficient Italian and English (both oral and written).
What we offer:
We offer an international context, training on the job, technical training and soft skills, working inside a meritocratic reward system.
Job location: Pomezia (RM).
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Join DXC: you will work in an international context, always in evolution, contributing actively to achieve new goals!
DXC is considering talented young people who have achieved the title of degree no more than 12 months ago or who will graduate within the academic year, in order to employ them in our offices in Milan or Rome.
Please send your updated cv to: email@example.com