Pubblicato il 02/04/2019
Tipo Laurea (triennale o magistrale): Economia, Risorse Umane/Studi umanistici
Location: Aptar Chieti (1161), 0, IT
Company: Aptar Group
Aptar’s Talent Management team in EMEA is looking for support and searching for an intern within the Talent Attraction organization who will assist the daily recruitment duties and collaborate on key projects related to talent attraction and recruiting.
- Maintain job creation, approval and posting through our Internal Applicant tracking System (SuccessFactor).
- Pre-select resumes and gradually interview suitable candidates on a selection of international recruitments.
- Schedule calls, meetings and interviews. Assist the organization of room and travel bookings for meetings.
- Send interview confirmation emails (with instructions) + follow up calls/emails to candidates post their interview.
- Respond to all candidate applications with professionalism and efficiency.
- Assist in reimbursement of candidates travel expenses.
- Contribute to talent attraction projects designed to create or improve common practices i.e. Young graduate recruitment, TA metrics, improvement of our ATS, Employer branding, on boarding.
- BS/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field.
- Fluency in English and ideally one another European languages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and digitally savvy.
- Energetic, business acumen.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- High attention to details.
- Can-do attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Opennes to travel form time to time.
What we offer:
- An Exciting, Diverse and value based working environment.
- Opportunity to be part of a multi-county team of Talent Management specialsts.
- “Career builder” development plan accompanied by a dedicated Mentor.
- Monthly indemnity of 800 Euros.
- 6 months duration subject to renewal.
- Free company canteen access.
We are very much looking forward to knowing you!