Stage Product Assistant - Roma
Pubblicato il 28/11/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia (Business Administration, Management, Turismo)
Informa, main provider of one of the European leading leisure Company, is offering an internship for a Product Assistant.
Description: The Product Assistant will be responsible for providing key administrative support to the Product Team.
- Elaborate and update tour documents and Company official documents shared among departments according to Product team guideline;
- Analyze competitors’ tour products and compare them to Company products to flag differences and identify improvements, if any;
- Support the team in generating monthly reporting about tour quality and performances, analyzing the main topics and investigating the viable actions;
- Monitoring specific products’ performances and produce ad-hoc analysis based on needs;
- Mistery-shopping tours on the field and produce feedback reports including all relevant information requested;
- Developing a good relationship with suppliers, and manage day-to-day communication with them;
- Developing a good relationship with all teams and key suppliers;
- Monitoring the tour material stocks, update the existing and develop new ones, according to the Product team guidelines.
- Performing other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Management, Business Administration, preferably with a focus on Tourism, with an excellent final grade;
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in Italian and in English, both verbally and in writing;
- High level of accuracy of the information provided in all kind of documents/email;
- Good multitasking and organizational skills;
- Good analytical skills to identify and resolve problems;
- Strong computer skills, with proven experience in Power Point, Excel and Outlook
Please send your application to: email@example.com with as subject: PRODUCT ASSISTANT
Salary: Euro 800