Pubblicato il 19/09/2019
Tipo di Laurea (magistrale): Ingegneria Meccanica
Since 1950s, Thermowatt has become one of the leading manufacturer brands offering heating elements and thermostats for electric water heating, household appliances, and both professional and industrial applications.
Expertise, competence, global presence, quality and reliability of the products, continuous innovation and customer service have made Thermowatt popular worldwide with over 250 Original Equipment Manufacturers served in over 100 countries.
- Design the software and firmware on microcontrollers in embedded system according to all input from our clients;
- Cooperate with suppliers and external consultants in his/her field of activity;
- Support the laboratory for performance, life, reliability test;
- Cooperate with other team members to perform feasibility analysis for new product design and to improve products’ performance;
- Customer support for technical issues.
The ideal candidate is a graduate in Mechanical Engineering and has good knowledge of drawing software as Cadra/Solidworks. The knowledge of materials technology and heat transmission principle are a plus.
Analytical and planning skills, ability to manage time and consistently meet deadlines, problem solving and flexibility complete the profile.
English knowledge and availability to travel are basic requirements.
To apply: https://atg.taleo.net/careersection/atg_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=1900005A&tz=GMT%2B02%3A00&tzname=Europe%2FRome