Pubblicato il 13/06/2019
Tipo di Laurea (triennale o magistrale): Economia, Informatica, Ingegneria Informatica, Ingegneria Gestionale
The role will be working under System Integration Service Department dedicated for Wind Tre Data Center Consolidation project management, having the opportunity to participate in daily managerial and operational activities not only from PMO but also from different working streams with a complex project content, which will provide a fast professional growth.
- Organize and coordinate project weekly meeting, update the weekly reports and report to different managerial levels on weekly basis
- Monitor and report various project delivery activities and tasks
- Support in PR/PO management and monitoring the PR/PO submission, acceptance and invoice process
- Support in project financial analysis
- Plan and execute PMO communication
- Support in different project delivery working streams on demand
- Support in project digitalization: sharepoint management, dashboard or supporting tool development
- Plan and organize Team Building activities Requirements for candidates:
- At least Bachelor Degree in Economics/Statistics/Computer Science or Management Engineering
- Experience with MS office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outloock)
- Experience with MS Project and Power BI Software is an advantage
- Team player with good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things
- English and Italian language (spoken and written) are mandatory – Chinese language is a plus
Place of work: Rome
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network).
Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com.