Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria
Founded in 1884 by Sotirio Bulgari as a single jewellery shop in the capital city of Rome, Bulgari’s name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Creating a highly distinctive style that
celebrates its rich Roman history, Bulgari is able to blend modernity with classicism.
The original pioneering spirit of the Bulgari family helped to evolve the company into a successful and global Maison, while its roots in jewellery and watches have grown into new expressions of
accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts.
Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a brand of worldwide renown. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari’s people are its soul, the living part of our brand.
HR Data Management Support Internship
BVLGARI, the magnificent Italian jeweller, is a global and diversified luxury brand featuring exceptional quality, innovative style together with an impeccable service. Since 1884, we have been setting the pace for Italian style in jewellery, watches, accessories, fragrances and leather goods.
In such a dynamic and motivating context, we are offering an Internship opportunity in our Human Resource Department, within HR ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT Team.
The Intern will support the team in interesting IT International Projects in the following main activities:
- Perform HR Data reporting and analysis in HR systems
- Cross data from different systems/sources and ensure the alignment
- Support in improving efficient and effective data management processes
- Identify and solve data quality problems, integrate data quality requirements, ensuring the best use of current tools
- Support to Help desk to share information with local HR
- Be the contact point for IT team, by assuring the correct upload of employees data in the systems
- University degree preferably in Economics, Engineering or Technical disciplines
- Familiarity with Excel tool
- English (medium/high level)
- Analytical skills
- Ability to cross data from different sources (System/Paper)
- Relationship ability with company employees at any level
- Ability to follow a pre-established process in full
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
Per candidarsi a questa posizione inviare il proprio CV, autorizzando il trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs. 196/2003), all’indirizzo e-mail: email@example.com