Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria
- Inbound and outbound costs management into the global Transport Management System.
- Warehousing cost control implementation.
- Analysis and Development of reports for improving logistic costs control.
- Transport contracts management and monthly invoice system control implementation.
- Development of Key Performance Indicators for measuring service level of distribution.
- Master Degree in Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in an interdisciplinary team and problem solving will complete the ideal profile
If you are interested in applying to the position, please send your CV to email@example.com and specify in the email’s subject “Stage Supply Chain”
Place of work: Villa Adriana – Tivoli (RM)