Pubblicato il 15/04/2019
Tipo di Laurea (triennale o magistrale): Ingegneria Informatica, Ingegneria di Internet, ICT & Internet Engineering, Ingegneria delle Telecomunicazioni
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
- Be responsible for developing IT application tools and business intelligence digital reports.
- Be responsible for supporting company IT applications, and requirement collection.
- Be responsible for management of IT framework, providing IT solution connection with customers and suppliers.
- Analyze company business key points and provide suitable IT solution.
- Bachelor degree.
- Fluent spoken and writing English.
- Knowledge of Chinese language is preferred
Professional skill requirements (meet at least one)
- Proficient in one popular development language (such as Python and Java etc.).
- Be familiar with BI software and systems such as tableau or Power BI. Experience in Microsoft SQL Server/Azure Analysis Service development and deployment is preferred.
- Have a good understanding of common database systems such as SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL, and have experience in developing database scripts and SQL statements.
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-Mail (Word or PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org