Pubblicato il 01/02/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria
VISUfarma, the eye health company, is a pan-European ophthalmic specialty pharmaceutical company with a broad portfolio of products available across international markets. Our mission is to make a visible difference to eye health across Europe.
VISUfarma is a company with a clear perspective: to bring global innovation to European eye health. It is an ambitious and fast growing pan-European player, commercializing a wide portfolio of ophthalmic products and devices.
VISUfarma lives up to its promise to offer high-quality products and to spread eye health innovation and knowledge, from across the globe, throughout Europe. This is powered by the acquisition of the international commercial operations of Nicox SA (France) and Visufarma SpA (born in Italy in 1996) and will be further developed by partnering with US licensing partners.
VISUfarma manages a unique network in the ophthalmology world which enables doctors, hospitals and clinics to provide patients with the best eye care.
VISUfarma was founded in 2016 and is currently active in 5 European countries: Italy, France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom. Its head office is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Italian website: www.visufarma.it
Corporate website: www.visufarma.com
Description of Role: Junior Planner Intern
The Junior Planner Intern will support the Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain department in managing sales, distribution and manufacturing activities.
He/she will review daily Contract Manufacturing Organization’s production status, internal sales activities and customer orders. He/she will develop various analysis to look at inventory trends, backlog and potential material shortages. He/she works with Logistics department to coordinate transportation and timely pick-up/delivery of goods to warehouses.
- Creates outline programs in accordance with the contract information and key dates;
- Creates a production plan considering the whole manufacturing process
- Performs basic productivity and output calculations.
- Assists in managing the program throughout the project lifecycle;
- Progresses updates and capture of as-built information;
- Inputs program into various planning software
- Produces program reports and communicating to seniors.
- Assists in liaising with the management staff throughout the process, adjusting projects plan as necessary;
- Prepare reports and supports the manager;
- Good knowledge of planning principles (SOP, MPS, MRP)
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel Advanced)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- English (English proficiency written and spoken)
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- BSc degree in Business, Engineering or a related field (degree achieved in the last 12 months)
Nice to have: Knowledge of SAP By Design ERP systems, MPS, MRP principles and inventory management.
- Primary Location : Rome, Lazio
- Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Day Job
Employee Status : Fixed Term
Job Type : Internship
Rimborso mensile di 800 € lordi e buoni pasto
- Apply sending your CV to email@example.com