Pubblicato il: 31/01/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Gestionale, Ingegneria Edile-Architettura, Ingegneria Civile
Location: Milano, Italy
Company: Salini Impregilo Spa
Salini Impregilo is an industrial group specializing in the construction of major, complex projects, a dynamic Italian company capable of competing with leading global players. Operating in over 50 countries with 35,000 employees, revenues of € 6.5 billion and a total backlog of € 34.4 billion*, Salini Impregilo is a global player in the construction sector and a leading global infrastructure company in the water segment. The Group bases its activities on a strong passion for construction which is reflected in its wealth of international projects. Dams and hydroelectric plants, hydraulic works, railways and metro systems, airports and motorways, civil and industrial buildings are the sectors in which the Group has been operating in for over 110 years.
*Consolidated Financial Results 2017
We are looking for a young new graduate for a 6-month internship in the Group’s Procurement Department in Milan (HQ), starting from February/March 2019.
The internship will be carried out under the guidance of a Company Tutor, and will focus on the following activities:
- Market scouting activities of products and services in international and national markets based on Business Lines requirements and needs;
- Supporting Country analysis activities, based on the Company’s Strategic Plan (economic and political environment, supply chain, foreign investments attractiveness);
- Supporting our Procurement Commodity Managers in developing and implementing strategic sourcing, in terms of market understanding, expected future trends and structured suppliers baseline;
- Supporting reporting activities related to the Market Intelligence area and Vendor Management in general;
- Participating in corporate development projects related to market intelligence.
Knowledge and Experience:
- University Degree in Management, Building or Civil Engineering;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word); the knowledge of SAP will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent analytical and methodological skills, ability to prioritize and work towards the deadlines:
- Proactive, highly energetic and enthusiast with a “hands-on” and determined approach;
- Excellent time management skills, high accuracy, thoroughness, and reliability levels, even under pressure
- Capable of interacting with different internal and external stakeholders
Willingness to travel and to be relocated in Italy and abroad