Pubblicato il 14/11/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Meccanica o Gestionale
We are looking for a Quality and OpEX Technician Intern to join our Electrification Products division in Business Unit Building Products located in Santa Palomba (Rome).
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Supporting project managers in the genesis of OpEx projects of improvement in order to correctly design them and upload on the system their information
- Monitoring the correct process related to the management of OpEx projects of improvement, checking their KPIs performance and theriu deviation from the target in the IT system and analysis tools
- Identifying, prioritizing and carrying out improving actions together with the OpEx Manager and other project managersin order to eventually solve problems of the OpEx projects, especially inherent to:
a) taking part in OpEx projects of improvement and aiding the implementation of Lean Six Sigma Methodology
b) assisting Project Managers and teams in developing innovative issues related to the Industry 4.0 program to be covered in S. Palomba Site
- You have a Degree in Mechanical or Management Engineer; graduates, who attended classes about the “Teory of Lean Production” and/or “Six Sigma Methodology” subjects, will be highly considered
- Proficient knowledge, both written and spoken, of English and Italian language (at least B2) and being italian mothertongue
- Proficient use of informatics tools such as Excel, Word; Autocad and Visual Basic will be considered an asset
- Problem solving, result orientation and teamwork skills
Income: 500 EUR lordi (BA/L1) or 1000 EUR lordi (Msc/L2) + canteen service (mensa aziendale)
Please note that due to a recent update of Italian Labour Law regarding “Stage” subject, italian neo-graduates (both Bachelor and Master Degree) can send their application to this internship position ONLY if they haven’t been passed yet – or enrolled for – the “Esame di Stato per Ingegneri”
Let’s write the future together!
We are looking forward to receive your application via system.
Please apply at https://jobs.abb.com/jobsearch/index.html#posting/IT67155037_E1.