Pubblicato il 13/11/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria dell’Automazione, Ingegneria Elettrica/Elettronica
Technical Engineer specialised in automation – Logistics Manager Assistant- PACARO S.R.L.
Are you a talented and passionate Technical Program Manager with an ability to think outside the box? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, ever changing environment?
Pacaro Logistics is in need of a Technical Engineer specialised in automation who will manage a range of infrastructure projects & Logistics Manager Assistant. Our mission is new conception of automated supply chain. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing area, at times experiencing a startup culture within a medium organization.
The role is not limited to one program or project as you will drive both internal and external facing projects across a variety of technologies and disciplines, involving multiple departments and cross-functional teams. You will be responsible for scoping and delivering complex solutions, collecting product and business requirements, driving the development schedule from design to release, anticipate problems, making appropriate trade offs to manage risk, and clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes.
Pacaro Logistics is looking for a Project Manager & Technical Development Engineer specialised in automation. The individual will ensure the management of high and medium complexity projects for the automation area by analysing projects, drawing up technical documentation and compliance with defined standards, by co-ordinating factory and supplier technical functions with the purpose of defining and implementing the projects of competence, thus guaranteeing the Company’s technical – technological excellence.
- Msc in Automation Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Fluent both in Italian and English
- Professional experience: minimum 2 years
- Strong Communication skills
- Willing to travel in Italy and abroad
- Quantitative analytical abilities
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent organization, analytical, quantitative, and presentation skills
- Knowledge in PLC Siemens S7
Location: Ferentino (FR)
Please apply sending your cv to: email@example.com.