Pubblicato il 06/11/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Meccanica, Ingegneria Energetica
With about 4,400 employees around the world, Tractebel Engineering (Engie Group) is one of Europe’s major engineering companies. We offer state-of-the-art engineering and consulting solutions to power, nuclear, gas, industry and infrastructure customers in the public and private sector.
Tractebel Engineering S.r.l., established in Italy since 2000, has two main offices in Rome and Milan. The Company provides innovative technical solutions and high quality services for Power, Industry and Oil & Gas sectors, covering a wide range of engineering solutions and consulting services: design & engineering phase (feasibility studies, capital investment assessment; asset management, permitting support; basic and detailed design, FEED, etc.), implementation phase (procurement support, construction supervision, commissioning, Owner’s Engineer or EPCM missions, PMC, Lender’s Engineer), operation & maintenance phase (performance optimization; reliability studies; operational assistance; refurbishment projects) decommissioning phase (strategies and cost assessment).
With a view to developing young talented workforces, Tractebel Engineering S.r.l. is now seeking trainee to join the Italian Operation.
Based in Rome, the trainee will take over challenging tasks in exciting fields of activity. He/She will establish a network in the global organization and gather valuable experience in a multinational company.
Engineering Department: the trainee will be part of the Engineering team working on technical issues related to the Company’s field of activity.
Profile and skills
- Master of Science in Engineering, preferably Mechanical / Energy
- Knowledge of Italian and English languages is a must; knowledge of French or other languages will be considered as an asset
- Good Knowledge of termodinamic software will be considered a plus
- Good competences in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of Autocad / Revit will be considered as an asset
- Willingness to work in multidisciplinary teams with dynamic, rigorous and creative attitude
- Proactive person, who is keen to learn, takes initiative and is passionate to innovation
- Abroad Experience is considered a plu
What we offer
- Opportunity to initiate a professional career;
- Possibility to work in an International Environment with multinational Clients;
- Coaching from experienced and talented Managers
- Professional experience in a leading consulting and engineering Company
The trainee program will last six months, at the end of which the employment of the candidates will be taken into account, upon evaluation of their own performances.
Please send your complete CV to: email@example.com with the authorization to Privacy D.Lgs (GDPR)