Pubblicato il 26/10/2018
Tipo di Laurea (Bachelor o Master): Ingegneria Informatica, ICT and Internet Engineering, Informatica, Matematica, Fisica, Economia o similari
We believe that automation is transforming the world. We provide trading and workflow automation software solutions to industry leading financial institutions, corporations, central banks, and governments. We are 4,000+ people across 40+ global offices.
To automate wherever it makes a positive difference to people and businesses. We simplify complex processes and liberate people from repetitive manual tasks. Simply put, we help our customers do more, faster and better than before, giving them a competitive advantage.
- Our 3-year program consists of 3 distinct rotations spanning a broad range of our key business areas.
- You will work at the forefront of financial technology in teams with fellow developers and experienced subject matter experts.
- After structured training, you will use in-depth technical knowledge to provide solutions to complex problems and take responsibility and ownership for your work.
- ION’s global presence offers you the opportunity to spend part of the program internationally.
- You are passionate about technology.
- You are ambitious, energetic, and motivated to succeed.
- You are willing to challenge the status quo and are not afraid of a challenge.
- You can manage several tasks while also staying focused on your priorities.
- You are great at building relationships, and you are committed to helping our customers improve their businesses.
- You’ve graduated within the last two years (or you are earning a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Engineering
- ICT and Internet Engineering
- Computer Science
- A good knowledge of Italian and English is required.
What we can offer you:
Contract: tempo indeterminato (permanent contract) – full time
Positions: Software Developer or Business Analyst
Primary location: Pisa
If you’re interested in this opportunity send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “Ion Group Leadership Program 2019“). You will gain the chance to have an interview with the recruiters directly in your University. When? The 9th of November at 10.00am (Room C9 – Aula C9, Macroarea di Ingegneria – Faculty of Engineering). You will get a feedback the days before the event.