Tipo di Laurea (triennale e magistrale): Ingegneria Civile e Ambientale/Gestionale
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2017, the Group generated sales of 18.6 billion Euros and invested 12% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. At December 31, 2017, Valeo has 184 plants, 20 research centers, 35 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 111,600 people in 33 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
For our Italian site in Ferentino we are looking for an intern in Health & safety department
Involvement and support into the following activities:
- Organize and supervise ordinary and extra-ordinary maintenance operations
- Contact with plant and maintenance external companies
- Maintenance and improvement of actual HSSE data base.
- Reinforcement of theoretical knowledge and its practical application, supporting HSEE team
- Comprehension of processes and dynamics proper of an automotive company
- Personal contribute on procedures improvement, acquisition and respect of the existing procedures.
- Audit activities
- Proper application of the actual laws regarding work places safety and the management of all the processes which aim to ensure environmental protection.
- Reporting activities
- Excellent skills in analysis and planning, international mindset, Team player, Result Oriented and proactive attitude, Agility, Adaptability, Interpersonal Skills.
- English advanced knowledge
- MS Office user (Excel advanced knowledge).