Pubblicato il 30/07/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Meccanica/Chimica
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Background
- Understanding of Manufacturing Technologies
- Mechanically minded and be capable of carrying out basic mechanical tasks.
- Excellent command over English language, verbal and written (mandatory)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate within the team and with stakeholders from numerous departments
- Specific interest in deep diving technologies arguments for mapping different pharmaceutical industrial operations
- Process Indicators understanding
- Computer literate
- Team player, Flexible, Logical thinker, Self-motivated & have the Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment.
The focus of this job is to analyze different operational contests in Primary and Secondary work-streams for mapping the existing technologies in different sites. The task foresees to contact many internal experienced persons for collecting and merging information about the existing technologies.
This role offers the opportunity to develop wade knowledge about the existing technologies in the sites. It helps to create a background of experiences for a deep understanding of the Global Industrial Operations.
The expectation is to populate a data base for issuing a specific matrix of technologies.
The candidate will work closely with a MSAT Manufacturing Technologies Senior Manager to be routed and followed in the execution of the job
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
Please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org