Tipo di Laurea: Informatica, Ingegneria Informatica o similari
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
Internship Technical Consultant Cloud Solutions — based in Milan or Rome
Oracle Consulting Services (OCS) has an extremely high profile with customers. We understand and analyze their IT problems and opportunities, then provide the best Oracle technology solutions. Technology and Applications consultants act as trusted advisors for customers, and do whatever it takes to deliver solutions that meet their business and value objectives.
As a consulting business, customer relationships are the heart of growing Oracle business. We are ambassadors at the customer site both to create the right relationship and trust from the customers and to deliver high quality projects, services and advices. Our skills and capabilities are a key asset for Oracle.
As a member of the Oracle Platform as a Service Team, the candidate will assist in tasks associated with the design, configuration, development, debugging, test and roll-out in production of software applications based on Oracle Cloud Platform (“Platform as a Service), with a particular focus on Data Integration, Process Orchestration, Mobile, Internet of Things topics. Attitude for continuous learning is essential for this role.
What we offer:
- 6-month Full-time internship
- Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment
- To start in October
What we are looking for:
- Ideally a Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or other comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems and distributed systems fundamentals
- Knowledge of Java or other object oriented
- Understanding of web services, distributed systems, and web application
- Understanding of data integration, Internet of Things & mobile
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux based distributed systems
- Understanding of Python, Perl, Ruby and/or other dynamic
- Professional attitude, with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Willingness to join a dynamic, multinational team
- Fluency in English and Italian are
Oracle – Like no one else:
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
Oracle Recruiting: “Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent”
To apply send a copy of your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.