Junior Data Analyst - Permanent contract
Pubblicato il 14/11/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Matematica, Statistica ed Economia
DufEnergy Trading is searching for its main office in Lugano, Switzerland, a Junior Data Analyst to join the systematic trading team.
The objective of the role:
- Support the existing team in the data analysis and development of new systematic trading models;
- Deal with large datasets and complex data-structures;
- Development of specific tools for timeseries studies applying econometrics and machine learning models;
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks depending on business requirements.
- Master’s level education in Statistics or Economics/Scientific Field with focus on econometrics and quantitative data analysis;ù
- Excellent knowledge of dynamic programming languages like Python and MATLAB;
- 1-2 years prior working experience in an Analyst position is ideal, but we would consider a suitably talented candidate with no working experience;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a good ability to work by deadlines both independently and within a team, attention to details and hard working;
- Fluency in English is required, the knowledge of Italian language is a plus.
- Young, dynamic, professional and rewarding environment;
- Permanent contract;
- The position will be based in Lugano, Switzerland.
- Please send your resume together with a cover letter at the following address: Hr.email@example.com.
About the Company:
DufEnergy Trading SA is a fast-growing power and natural gas trading company headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland. Our successful performance has led us to expand our core businesses all over Europe and beyond. We have offices in UK, Czech Republic, United States (Houston and New York) and Brazil.
Lugano office is composed of 90 highly qualified individuals of 12 different nationalities, expanding every year.