Pubblicato il 13/09/2017
Tipo di laurea: Ingegneria Gestionale o similare
The Stock Controlling intern will support in managing the replenishment of the retail products across all the EMEI Stores Network and maintaining the stock levels within the budget set by the business.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters;
- Maintain a process for returns. Manage a defined area in the stock room for returns/credits. This area will include out of dates, damaged and un-saleable goods.
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols;
- Assisting Store managers and department managers of all Stores’ Network in locating product and answering product questions;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related fields
- Fluent English is a must
- Ability to use MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Results oriented
Place of work: Rome
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “fendi stock controlling internship” in the subject line.