Pubblicato il 25/07/2017
Tipo di Laurea (triennale e magistrale): Ingegneria Meccanica/Industriale/Produzione/Gestionale/Civile/Ambientale
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2016, the Group generated sales of 16.5 billion euros and invested over 11% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. Valeo has 155 plants, 20 research centers, 38 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
Through continuous support and integration into Production department of an organizational integrated in an international context, The trainee will be leaded to acquisition and implementation of strategic and operative tools, experimenting both soft and hard skills proper of the specific area.
Main Responsibilities :
Firstly by observation activities and secondly through active and proactive support, the trainee will be able to achieve growing autonomy in on-going processes, practices and activities:
- Definition of requirements concerning the productive process in terms of results and time
- Preparation for audit activities
- Implementation of a project related to new informatic system for managing production activities, standard and indicators
- Activities related to the launch of new products
- Monitor certification process for each operator , Ergonomics and work stations analysis. Ensure respect of standards and working time.
- Action plan to improve performance in coherence with producitivity plans
- Check work cycles (in terms of times and methods) with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Reinforcement of theoretical knowledge about production area and its practical application, in-depth focus on strategic and operative tools of Production area.
- Personal contribute directed to processes improvement and acquisition and respect of the already existing ones.
- Excellent skills in analysis and planning, proactive behavior, problem solving, international mindset, communication, results orientation, flexibility
- Excellent knowledge of English language, in oral and written production both.
- Advanced User in MS Office (Excel)
- Good skills in relating and team working.
Valeo is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce. Interested candidates can send their CV with authorization for D.lgs 196/2003 to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the high volume of response Only shortlisted candidated will receive a direct reply.