Tipo di Laurea: Economia
PwC Strategy& is a leading global management consulting firm, helping the world’s top businesses, governments and other institutions. Strategy& was formed on March 31, 2014, when the firm formerly known as Booz & Company combined with PwC to form a new kind of consulting firm, offering strategy-through-execution services under one roof. Together we bring more than 250 years of experience helping global clients solve their toughest problems and capture the greatest opportunities.
PwC Strategy& is consistently recognized for its foresight and impact and globally known for the deep industry and functional expertise across public and private sectors and its influential studies and books.
PwC Strategy& is now looking for young and talented junior consultants for a full time position in the strategy consulting team. By joining PwC Strategy& you will get to work with c-suite clients and change the way the world thinks about strategy and how it is done. By defining and delivering complex, high-level change, you will help clients build capability-based strategies so they can power ahead in fiercely competitive markets all over the world.
A blend of talent and skills is required for successful consultants, including
- Excellent academic background (Exams average: from 27/30)
- Proficiency in English
- Efficient use of Microsoft tools (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Preferable international experience (stage, internship…)
- Willing to travel on business
Further skills are required:
- Good speaking and writing skills
- Strong analytic skills
- High energy level and mature interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership and/or relationship-building skills
- Creativity and curiosity
- Judgment and maturity
- Flexible, powerful intellect
- Team orientation
- Proactivity and results orientation
Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Potential candidates will be contacted by Recruiting Manager and will be invited for an entrance exam that will take place in July 2017.