Pubblicato il 26/05/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria
We are offering an Internship Opportunity within our Corporate HR Organization Department based in Rome: a motivated and customer oriented player willing to catch the opportunity of a temporary organization analyst assignment.
- Support, Design, review of processes & micro organization updating according to the business needs
- Support the Headcount budget process ensuring data quality in the HR systems and consistency with organization charts
- Ensure the constant updating of organization charts for involved internal clients
- Ensure the delivery of organization announcements at central and local level
- Manage all tasks related to HR systems ensuring the prompt update of Bulgari portal
- Support the definition, revision and updating of job descriptions (profiles), in line with the Career Management Framework model.
- Ensure the creation and monitoring of Hirings to support the recruiting process
- Give contribution to internal/external Hiring & Mobility processes, providing info on new or vacant positions, job content and competencies
- Support internal clients in developing/reviewing company guidelines and procedures according to F&A and CSR requirements, Internal Control feedback national/international norms, Corporate Governance principles
- Participate to IT and/or Business Projects, proving details to support to the Manager in evaluating impacts of new business models on processes, procedures, organization structures, activity workload, roles and responsibilities, competences, etc.
- Support workload analysis according to plans
- Support transversal HR initiatives, according to the yearly plans.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- University degree preferably in Economics or Engineering
- “Erasmus” student or working experience abroadis preferable
- Project Management attitude
- Organization analysis and Change Management principles (scenario evaluation, workload analysis, RACI, Competences mapping)
- Strong Digital and IT Application attitude (MS Office, Visio, Project, SAP HR, BW Reporting for HR, Hiring request tool)
- Fluent in English
- Excellence Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Integrity & Trust
To apply please send your cv by email to email@example.com with the object “Stage Organization”.