YES Internship Program
Pubblicato il 04/10/2016
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Meccanica, Ingegneria Gestionale (Sistemi di Produzione), Ingegneria Chimica
If you want to be a part of innovative projects with real impact on the business, please apply for:
Philip Morris Italia YES INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Leaf Buying & Processing Department
- Internship of 6 months length;
- International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry;
- Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company;
- Onboarding program, on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings.
You will support the Leaf Buying & Processing Department in:
- Monitoring of the Transformation Processes;
- Implementation of the Process Efficiency;
- Quality & Purchasing Analysis;
- Solid trend analysis of company performance;
- Monitoring of purchasing process;
- Preparing corporate and local reports;
- Answering department-related ad-hoc queries;
- Improving overall team processes and efficiency.
- University Master Degree in: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical engineering, Industrial Systems Engineering and similar;
- Previous working experience in production/manufacturing company;
- Good analytical skills;
- Quick learning capabilities;
- Curiosity and Proactivity;
- Technology oriented;
- Accuracy and reliability;
- Problem solving and customer orientation;
- Ability to work alone and in teams;
- Fluency in English and Italian;
- Highly Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint.
Place of Employment: Bastia Umbra
A reimbursement package (monthly stage bonus + ticket restaurant) is provided.
Come and discover the world of Philip Morris International!
Ready to take this opportunity? Interested? Motivated? Apply on-line: www.pmicareers.com.