Stage area Sales
Tipo di Laurea: Economia
Junior Sales Rep – Roma
Foodora is a global start-up belonging to Delivery Hero & Rocket Internet with the mission to deliver high quality food from premium restaurants. The company started in April 2014 in Munich and it grew to more than 1.000 smart people across 10 countries and 47 cities. Our common goal is to build the best online platform and logistics concept for deliveries from the most popular restaurants around the world.
Thanks to our cutting-edge technology and our world-class team of hungry specialists in technology, business, marketing, sales and operations we know we will reach that goal.
Working with us: you will gain an inside perspective on a mission-driven startup, learn day-to-day management, and build up functional expertise. Daily responsibilities include building relationships with our partner restaurants and with our corporate customers, contributing to making the experience of our customers exceptional. We are moving at high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative!
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our great sales team.
Your mission will be:
- To expand our customer portfolio;
- To develop and implement new sales strategies and processes;
- To support strategic decision regarding our sales strategy.
Who we’re looking for
- You are a native Italian speaker and you are fluent in English;
- Student from top universities (Marketing, Economics);
- You are flexible and with an absolute hands-on mentality;
- You have outstanding communication skills, can you sell?
- You have a deep interest in working within a startup environment.
You will report directly to Head of Sales – Italy
Your compensation will be fixed plus a variable component based on Kpi’s achievement.
We are looking forward to your application at email@example.com.