Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Gestionale, Ingegneria Meccanica (anche triennali)
Company name: Logoplaste Pomezia s.r.l.
Position: Quality Engineer
Place of work: Santa Palomba – Pomezia (RM)
Contract: 12 months – national contract for chemical industry
Company profile: www.logoplaste.com
The new resource will support the company business with accountabilities listed below. The role will report to Quality Manager and will have the responsibility to run best practices both in Quality and Statistical Analysis techniques to improve Process Capability and to drive Continuous Improvement with final aim to eliminate Quality Failures;
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes and then controls SPC for Injection and Blow Moulding Processes
- Runs Control Charts on key parameters for both internal and external processes ((incoming material)
- Supports to establish and then controls Root Cause Analysis for Internal and external Failures
- Analyses Quality Check results to review SQC approach
- Closes out Actions from external Audits
- Runs Measurement System Analysis
- Supports Continuous Improvement Program
- Supports Quality Manager with training on Quality Tools
- Continuous Improvement of Quality Checks
- Key Interfaces: Quality Manager, production Manager, Team Leaders
- Key Challenges: Establishing SPC in Injection and Blow Moulding, Establishing Real Time reporting of Control Charts from in-line inspection systems, Driving Root Cause Analysis of Internal and External Quality Failures
Selection opens to candidates with a degree on one of the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Engineering management
Educational background should be oriented to Quality Assurance and/or process improvement. Selection is open also to candidates with bachelor degree.
Additional requested skills:
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Written and Spoken English – Business level
- Good interpersonal skills required to liaise with personnel at all levels, including client staff, site operatives, internal and external auditors.
In case of interest, submit CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.